Is there an Azure drop near me?

DSC_0413Azure Standard delivers to you via truck route. These routes are specifically designed to meet the needs of the community in a logistically responsible manner. Currently, we are delivering to 32 states meeting multiple communities with quality bulk and natural foods. Before you get started shopping with us you will want to know if we come to your community. NOTE: If you do not find a drop within reasonable driving distance you may find the UPS option a viable choice until we start delivering in your area. To find out if there is an Azure delivery near you simply click on, the azure standard delivery schedule below. This publication is also available on our website under our publication tab. If you don’t see a drop location near you please feel free to call us at: 541-467-2230.

We currently deliver to OR, WA, CA, NV, ID, UT, AZ, MT, WY, NM, ND, SD, NE, TX, KS, OK, AR, MO, MS, IA, IL, IN, KY, MN, LA, KY, OH, MI, WI and TN. We also deliver to Alaska and Hawaii by barge. Please contact us for details.

Azure Standard Delivery Schedule

17 Responses to Is there an Azure drop near me?

1. Pamela Berrigan says:

Is there any chance you will expand farther east, say to the Boston area? I used to be in Kent, WA drop point group and I’ve been wishing, hoping, and praying I’d be able to get back with you all.
    Thanks

2. Jillian says:

Is there a drop off near Clarksville, TN or Hopkinsville, KY?

3. morgan perez says:

Hi i was needing drop point in tulsa and claremore oklahoma please

4. Scott R says:

Is there a drop site near me? Moxee, WA

5. Theresa says:

Hi,
    I’m a new customer and I would like to know where the drop point is for Spring, TX.
    Thanks!

6. Jessica says:

Hi,
    I’m a new customer. Can you please tell me where the specific drop point is in Beaumont, TX and send me the coordinator’s information?
    Thanks,
    Jessica

7. Jessica says:

Hi,
    I’m a new customer. Can you tell me where the specific drop is in Beaumont and send me the coordinator’s information? Thanks :)
    Jessica

8. Debra Smith says:

Where is the drop in Oklahoma and can you send me the drop coordinators info?

• Vanessa Vanessa says:

Good Morning Debra,
      We do have a drop in Tulsa Oklahoma. It is called the Tulsa Oklahoma drop. I will send you a private message with all the details. :) If you don’t receive it today please check your junk folder.
      Vanessa

9. Evy says:

What is the nearest drop to Laredo, Texas?

10. Steve says:

Do you have a drop point near Russellville, AR (north of Little Rock)?

Thanks

11. Susan Robinson says:

I am excited to see that you are coming to Indiana this next year. Where will the drops be located? Thanks and I love your catalog.

• Hi Susan! We’re excited to be coming your way too! I am currently working on a list of drops and hope to make that available here on the blog soon. I will keep you posted.

Thank you for your interest in Azure Standard!