Is there an Azure drop near me?

DSC_0413Azure Standard delivers to you via truck route. These routes are specifically designed to meet the needs of the community in a logistically responsible manner. Currently, we are delivering to 32 states meeting multiple communities with quality bulk and natural foods. Before you get started shopping with us you will want to know if we come to your community. NOTE: If you do not find a drop within reasonable driving distance you may find the UPS option a viable choice until we start delivering in your area. To find out if there is an Azure delivery near you simply click on, the azure standard delivery schedule below. This publication is also available on our website under our publication tab. If you don’t see a drop location near you please feel free to call us at: 971-200-8350

We currently deliver to AR, AZ, CO, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI and WY. We also deliver to Alaska and Hawaii by barge. We do not publish specific drop locations here so please contact Customer Service to find your nearest drop. 971-200-8350

Azure Standard Delivery Schedule

27 Responses to Is there an Azure drop near me?

1. Emily Deibel says:

Is there a drop near Saginaw, MI?

• Yes, all are about an hour away, we have one in Detroit, Dorr, Diamondale, Ypsilanti If any of these interest you please call our Customer Service line at 971.200.8350 or to start your own location Drop call and ask to speak to our Drop Specialist. Thank you

2. jessica cook says:

Hello, I was wondering if there is a drop site near yuba city, CA. Thanks,
    Jessica

3. Charity Johnson says:

I live in Longview, tx and was wondering if there was a drop off near me or in the surrounding area? Thank you!

4. Kimberly Williams says:

Hi There! I am a new customer & need to find a drop or the drop coordinator for either Truth or Consequences NM or Las Cruces NM so that I can place an order asap.

Thanks!

5. Leslie Stearns says:

Hi, new customer here too. I live in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Looking for a drop off near me.

Thanks,
    Leslie

6. Sarah Maxwell says:

Is there still a drop location near Conway or Central Arkansas? And if so what are the rates?

7. Andi says:

Is there a drop near Silverdale, WA. (or Bremerton or Poulsbo?)

8. Chelsea Veurink says:

Looking for a drop off point in the Grand Rapids, Mi area. Thanks!

9. Pamela Berrigan says:

Is there any chance you will expand farther east, say to the Boston area? I used to be in Kent, WA drop point group and I’ve been wishing, hoping, and praying I’d be able to get back with you all.
    Thanks

10. Jillian says:

Is there a drop off near Clarksville, TN or Hopkinsville, KY?

11. morgan perez says:

Hi i was needing drop point in tulsa and claremore oklahoma please

12. Scott R says:

Is there a drop site near me? Moxee, WA

13. Theresa says:

Hi,
    I’m a new customer and I would like to know where the drop point is for Spring, TX.
    Thanks!

14. Jessica says:

Hi,
    I’m a new customer. Can you please tell me where the specific drop point is in Beaumont, TX and send me the coordinator’s information?
    Thanks,
    Jessica

15. Jessica says:

Hi,
    I’m a new customer. Can you tell me where the specific drop is in Beaumont and send me the coordinator’s information? Thanks :)
    Jessica

16. Debra Smith says:

Where is the drop in Oklahoma and can you send me the drop coordinators info?

• Vanessa says:

Good Morning Debra,
      We do have a drop in Tulsa Oklahoma. It is called the Tulsa Oklahoma drop. I will send you a private message with all the details. :) If you don’t receive it today please check your junk folder.
      Vanessa

17. Evy says:

What is the nearest drop to Laredo, Texas?

18. Steve says:

Do you have a drop point near Russellville, AR (north of Little Rock)?

Thanks

19. Susan Robinson says:

I am excited to see that you are coming to Indiana this next year. Where will the drops be located? Thanks and I love your catalog.

• Hi Susan! We’re excited to be coming your way too! I am currently working on a list of drops and hope to make that available here on the blog soon. I will keep you posted.

Thank you for your interest in Azure Standard!